Monday, March 16, 2009

Why?

Why are people in such a Rush. Every morning I see the same people out on the road in a great big hurry to get to work. Its the same thing every morning. They drive as fast as they can and stop in the same place because traffic is backed up. I just don't understand why they are in such a big hurry to get to the place they hate the most"WORK". If they would just leave 5 minuets sooner there would not be such a jam on the road. I know if every one did this there would be the same thing only 5 minuets sooner. But you know as well as I do not every one will do this. Maybe only half of them would and think about it if only half the cars were their it would not be so bad. My goodness people just take it easy. Leave a Little bit earlier and see what happens. Just set your alarm clock 10 minuets sooner and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment